Sunday 6 November 2011

Online Defamation Situation with My Thai Restaurant

I operate a successful Thai restaurant downtown near a college campus. We strive to bring our customers the freshest and best food that we can. Not too long ago another Thai restaurant opened up within half a mile of our restaurant. We figured there were enough customers to go around for everybody. This past month our income has gone down dramatically. We are doing a little more than half of our usual business. I had no idea what was wrong, until my son found numerous negative reviews of our business left by "customers". These reviews were ridiculous and unfounded. I don't want to believe my competition could stoop so low, but I'm convinced they have posted Online Defamation of my restaurant. My son says there are companies that help with this internet defamation, so I am planning on finding one and having them help straighten this mess out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment